What is radioactivity?
An investigation into several concepts associated with radioactivity, including isotopes, alpha particles, beta particles, gamma rays, protons and neutrons.
Available since: Tue 16 Jul 2013
More clips from Science 1 - Physics
More clips from GCSE Bitesize Revision
- Cloning albino frogs Duration: 01:44 Science 2 - Biology
- Natural and artificial selection in racehorses Duration: 02:07 Science 2 - Biology
- How the eye works Duration: 01:18 Science 2 - Biology
- Laboratory distillation of crude oil Duration: 01:59 Science 3 - Chemistry
- Balanced diet Duration: 02:02 Science 2 - Biology