Popjustice's advertising advice for Union J, Daft Punk and Lewis Watson
Product placements and deals with commercial companies have become much more important to a musician's career over the last few years. 'Brand partnerships' help fund tours, finance videos, and promote music to a wider audience. Of course, musicians can earn a lot of money this way too.
Greg James speaks to Popjustice.com's Peter Robinson and asks him to give some guidance - if Union J, Daft Punk or Lewis Watson were to set up a partnership with an advertiser to help support their music, which brands would be a good fit?
Available since: Mon 15 Jul 2013
- Greg James
- Interviewed Guest
- Peter Robinson
More clips from BBC Radio 1's Stories
- Gemma Cairney gets some Olympic-style inspiration Duration: 01:25 Inspiration Generation
- Zane Lowe presents Loud Wars for Radio 1's Stories Duration: 01:27 Loud Wars
- 20 Years of Sonar Duration: 59:59
- Nick Grimshaw gets wrapped Duration: 01:53 The Interns Takeover!
- Toddla T - The Future of Radio? #ElectToddla Duration: 01:07 The Interns Takeover!