The art of romance
The panellists give their not-so-romantic takes on literature's most famous prose.
Available since: Mon 15 Jul 2013
A selection of clips from recent and upcoming comedy programmes.
More clips from I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue
- Barry Cryer keeping things light while playing Word for Word Duration: 02:46 Series 60, Episode 5
- Graeme Garden sings I'm Too Sexy to tune of Frère Jacques Duration: 01:03 Series 60, Episode 5
- Tim Brooke-Taylor sings (The Fox) What Does the Fox Say? Duration: 01:08 Series 60, Episode 4
- Victoria Wood sings Bob the Builder to I Dreamed a Dream Duration: 01:46 Series 60, Episode 3
- John Finnemore: One Song to the Tune of Another Duration: 00:49 Series 60, Episode 1