Anyone for ‘slow arts’? Dennis Scholl (R) and Damian Woetzel (L) @ Aspen Ideas Festival 2013 Photo © by aspeninstitute-internal
Philanthropist D. Scholl and dancer D. Woetzel debate the best time-frame for the arts
Available since: Thu 11 Jul 2013
This clip is from
Can putting art in unusual places help improve our world?
First broadcast: 13 Jul 2013
More clips from The Forum
- ‘Solitude is a condition best enjoyed in company.’ Duration: 01:02 Solitude
- A fluffy lambs-tail of a cloud ... Photo credit: Cassander Eeftinck Schattenkerk Duration: 00:51 Uncharted
- How do medical counterfeiters get away with it? Duration: 01:02 Counterfeiting
- The value of the wandering mind. Photo: Gabriel Bouys/AFP/Getty Images Duration: 00:55 Spontaneity
- Are workers condemned to a lifetime of toil? Photo courtesy of Getty Images Duration: 01:23 Social mobility: are we too complacent?