Anyone for ‘slow arts’? Dennis Scholl (R) and Damian Woetzel (L) @ Aspen Ideas Festival 2013 Photo © by aspeninstitute-internal
Philanthropist D. Scholl and dancer D. Woetzel debate the best time-frame for the arts
Available since: Thu 11 Jul 2013
This clip is from
Can putting art in unusual places help improve our world?
First broadcast: 13 Jul 2013
More clips from The Forum
- Growing cabbages in Mozambique with a secret ingredient Duration: 01:08 Rwanda: Africa’s Agricultural Success Story?
- What Gandhi learned from the vegetarians as a young man in 1880’s London: Photo credit: Hulton Archive/ Getty Duration: 00:52 Co-operation
- Is fortune-telling the way to make your fortune in Hong Kong? Duration: 01:48 Making it Big in Hong Kong: A Matter of Good Fortune?
- Hong Kong, a small political and linguistic ‘island’ next to a continental giant:how does this shape the Hong Kongers’ mindset? Duration: 04:17 Hong Kong: A Blueprint for all China?
- Writers shouldn’t censor their ideas for fear of being misunderstood. Photo by Neilsen Barnard/Getty Images Duration: 00:48 Advantage