MPs' pay is "Good deal for the taxpayer"
Sir Ian Kennedy, the man in charge of setting out how much MPs should be paid, on why they should get a pay rise of six thousand pounds after the next general election.
Available since: Thu 11 Jul 2013
More clips from Victoria Derbyshire
- 'The Taliban shot me through the neck' Duration: 02:57 21/03/2014
- Sol Campbell. 'You have a son, ring him'. Duration: 02:54 20/03/2014
- 'I was told I couldn't breastfeed in hospital' Duration: 02:19 19/03/2014
- BA pilot: "I reached for his eye sockets" Duration: 02:59 17/03/2014
- Young voters' views of Tony Benn Duration: 01:50 14/03/2014