The xx - Fiction on The Review Show
The xx are in residency for the duration of the Manchester Festival, performing in a secret and intimate space for just 60 people at a time. The Review Show was given exclusive access to record two songs with the group in this uniquely atmospheric setting.
A second track, Angels can be seen on the programme this week.
Available since: Wed 10 Jul 2013
More clips from The Review Show
- Philip-Lorca diCorcia Duration: 03:01 23/02/2014
- Martin Creed on his new exhibition Duration: 03:06 26/01/2014
- Roddy Frame, Oblivious. Duration: 02:59 10/11/2013
- Donna Tartt reads an exclusive extract from her latest novel The Goldfinch Duration: 00:53 Kirsty Wark Meets Donna Tartt: A Review Show Special
- The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton Duration: 02:14 Man Booker Special