Steam Carriage and Wind in the Willows
Neil climbs on board a 1902 steam carriage at the Netley Marsh Steam and Craft Fair, and hears about The Point Youth Theatre’s unique production of Wind in the Willows.
Lena Samuels reviews another DVD. Hampshire county bowler Steve Whitehead brings us up to date with news and results from the bowls leagues, Chris Carnegy has some original and local poetry and there’s a chance to help compile the A-Z playlist.
For those on the roads across the south of England, there is travel news as it happens. And a smile is promised as the weekend draws to a close.
Neil's Sunday evening programme is a mix of reviews and previews from the world of arts and culture, mixed with a selection of music that will leave you wanting more.
BBC Radio Solent offers a choice of listening on a Sunday evening.
Neil is on FM, AM online, The Paul Miller Soul Show is on digital radio and online.
A-Z Playlist. Maps
- Abba – S OS Map
- Blurred Contour Lines – Robin Thicke
- Chris Rea – Road To Hell
- Dancing In The City – Marshall Hain
- Elton John – The Border Song
- Frank Sinattra – High Way
- Going My Way – Bing Crosby
- Helen Shapiro – Walking Back To Happiness
- I Saw Her Again Last Night – Mapas & Papas
- Jesus Was A Capricorn – Kriss Kristofferson
- Keep On Running – Spencer Davis Group
- Lost In France – Bonnie Tyler
- Moody Blues – Lights In Prestatyn
- New World – Tom Tom Turnaround
- Orchard Road – Leo Sayer
- Proclaimeers – 500 Miles
- Quicksilver Messenger Service – Maiden Of The Cancer Moon
- Ralf McTell – Streets Of London
- See You Later Aligator – Hill Haley & The Comets
- Tasmin Archer – Sleeping Satellite Navigation
- U2 – Survey, Ordnance Survey
- Ventura Highway - America
- Wherever I Lay My Map That’s My Home – Paul Young
- Xanadu – Olivia Newton-John & ELO
- Yellow Roads Of Texas
- ZZ Top - The Road To Viva Las Vegas