Health minister: "No. of midwives...gone up faster than birth rate"
Health minister and practising Obstetrician Dr Dan Poulter discusses whether there are enough midwives in the NHS.
Available since: Tue 9 Jul 2013
At Leicester Royal Infirmary speaking to midwives, parents-to-be and new mums and dads.
More clips from 09/07/2013
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- What's Wrong with Sugar? Duration: 01:34 Your Call, 05/05/2014
- Parents of Down's Syndrome twins: "Everyday is joyful" Duration: 03:25 Your Call, 21/03/2014
- Kate Bush's first live concerts for 35 years Duration: 02:59 21/03/2014
- Spamming Shakespeare Duration: 02:56 21/03/2014
- Peter Lawrence on his daughter Claudia Duration: 03:01 20/03/2014