From cyclist to drug-dealer – the slip into wrongdoing
Psychologist Dan Ariely tells the Human Zoo about a cyclist who, without ever setting out to, found himself partaking in doping and dealing through a series of social encounters that seemingly legitimised the process and the ease at which we can slip into wrongdoing without intending to.
Available since: Mon 8 Jul 2013
More clips from The Human Zoo
- An experiment in fairness Duration: 01:54 Series 3, What is fairness?
- What is ego depletion? Duration: 01:11 Series 1, Episode 1
- How to break old habits and make new ones Duration: 01:35 Series 3, Can we control our behaviour?
- "Not many people have seen a dead body" Duration: 01:38 Series 2, Episode 4
- Climate change: Is your view unbiased? Duration: 01:52 Series 2, Episode 1