Professor Alice Roberts meets a baby bonobo
Professor Alice Roberts is making a new human. She is pregnant with her second child. At Twycross zoo she meets Lopori, a baby bonobo or pygmy chimpanzee. They share 99% of their DNA, so what exactly makes a human, human?
Available since: Wed 3 Jul 2013
More clips from What Makes us Human?
More clips from Horizon
- Comet ISON approaches the Sun Duration: 01:57 2013-2014, Comet of the Century: A Horizon Special
- Origins of the Solar System Duration: 04:06 2013-2014, Comet of the Century: A Horizon Special
- ISON - the comet of the century? Duration: 00:57 2013-2014, Comet of the Century: A Horizon Special
- Dr Mary Schweitzer's quest to find ancient biological material Duration: 02:18 2013-2014, Dinosaurs: The Hunt for Life
- Finding smuggled bones in Mongolia Duration: 01:23 2013-2014, Dinosaurs: The Hunt for Life