Chinese law 'orders people to spend time with parents'
Katherine Whitehorn and Hardeep Siingh Kohli discuss spending quality time with parents.
Available since: Wed 3 Jul 2013
More clips from 03/07/2013
More clips from Today
- Nelson Mandela: The journey to South African presidency Duration: 10:05 06/12/2013
- 'Jumbled up' tongue twister is named most difficult Duration: 02:40 05/12/2013
- US lawsuit claims chimpanzees are 'legal persons' Duration: 02:59 04/12/2013
- World War II female secret agents were 'very afraid' Duration: 06:17 19/11/2013
- Colin Firth: Eric Lomax's experience 'beyond comprehension' Duration: 06:11 02/12/2013