Behind Bars: Jason Biggs and Taylor Schilling explain why orange is the new black
Several television companies have started streaming new programmes online, for paying customers, rather than showing them on TV.
The on-demand site Netflix has already received critical and commercial success with their series "House of Cards", and they're now hoping to repeat their success with a comedy drama set in a women's prison.
'Orange is the New Black' features a cast of well-known faces including Jason Biggs, who starred in the American Pie films, and Taylor Schilling from the Oscar-winning film Argo.
Taylor it seems was pretty impressed by Charlie's introduction.
"Orange is the New Black" will be available on Netflix from Thursday 11th July.
Available since: Fri 28 Jun 2013
More clips from 28/06/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014