Naples' past revealed in underground dump
Anyone visiting the Italian city of Naples won't have to walk far, before coming across a stunning church or beautiful monument.
But travellers who find the hustle and bustle of the heavily populated city starting to get to them can now see a whole new side of Naples.
Fiona Foster has been to see its 19th Century underground tunnels, which have just been opened up to tourists.
Available since: Tue 25 Jun 2013
More clips from 22/06/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: Do airlines track customers' searches? Duration: 04:13 23/11/2013 GMT
- Meeting Chengdu's giant pandas Duration: 01:30 23/11/2013 GMT