Naples' past revealed in underground dump
Anyone visiting the Italian city of Naples won't have to walk far, before coming across a stunning church or beautiful monument.
But travellers who find the hustle and bustle of the heavily populated city starting to get to them can now see a whole new side of Naples.
Fiona Foster has been to see its 19th Century underground tunnels, which have just been opened up to tourists.
Available since: Tue 25 Jun 2013
More clips from 22/06/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT