Welcome to the house that defies gravity
Residents of one street in London might be forgiven for thinking they're seeing things this summer.
A three storey Victorian house has suddenly appeared in what was a World War two bomb site.
What's more, visitors are apparently defying gravity, and walking up and down its walls.
Breakfast's Tim Muffett has been to investigate.
Available since: Tue 25 Jun 2013
More clips from 25/06/2013
- Is posh nosh the best nosh? Gregg Wallace explains why he's letting Britain decide Duration: 06:34
- Dancing in the pews: Vicar leads wedding flash-mob disco dance Duration: 05:44
- Simon Russell Beale and Harry Melling enter Pinter’s Hot House Duration: 06:47
- What next for the inspirational Andrea Begley and her winning voice? Duration: 07:13
- The rise of Tom Odell Duration: 06:46
More clips from Breakfast
- Anything goes! When Tony met Gaga Duration: 04:00 23/10/2014
- X Factor's Andrea Faustini: From Rome with love! Duration: 04:30
- David Nicholls: How do you follow up a publishing sensation? Duration: 06:07 02/10/2014
- Stephen Fry on dependency and depression Duration: 13:24 25/09/2014
- Marion Cotillard on coping with emotionally demanding roles Duration: 06:51 14/08/2014