The Shropshire Trebuchet
Rollo Gabb lives near Bridgnorth. He had this catapult built as a fundraiser. Its Shropshire launch raised funds for a new church organ, but it'll now be shipped to South Africa where Rollo has a vineyard and will use it to publicise his business and raise funds for charity.
Available since: Mon 24 Jun 2013
This clip is from
We look back at Shrewsbury's first marathon and ask if it can be improved next year.
First broadcast: 24 Jun 2013
More clips from Eric Smith and Clare Ashford
- Fly Tipping in Brookside Duration: 05:13 Eric and Clare hear the latest on the new homes proposed for the old Sugar Beet Factory at Allscott
- Joanne Gallacher visits the Shrewsbury and Mid-Wales Fertility Centre Duration: 03:03 Should the M54 be extended all the way to Shrewsbury? One local businessman thinks it would improve trade in the county
- Ian Perry meets farmer David Cartwright from Condover. who welcomes turkey chicks onto his farm ready for the Christmas market Duration: 07:00 Hear why, for one Condover farmer, the countdown to Christmas starts now
- The leaning memorial of Morton Duration: 06:14 Eric and Clare talk look-a-likes, after a Roy Hodgson lookalike was spotted in Shrewsbury
- Nicola from Wem Duration: 05:10 Eric and Clare talk late passports, following news of a backlog of applications by the home office