A14 mobility scooter driver talks to Paul.
Ian Broughall from Bar Hill defends his decision to drive his mobility scooter - with a top speed of 9mph - on the A14.
Available since: Fri 21 Jun 2013
This clip is from
The Paul Stainton Bigger Breakfast Show Is council tax becoming too expensive for Cambridgeshire residents?
Why are so many Cambridgeshire home owners failing to pay their council tax?
First broadcast: 21 Jun 2013
More clips from The Paul Stainton Bigger Breakfast Show
- Cambridge's Helen Abdul Dayem speaks about her son's shooting at a demonstration in Syria. Duration: 03:05 28/08/2013
- Too Posh to push: Barry Fry delivers granddaughter. Duration: 05:41 22/08/2013
- Barking mad in Chatteris Duration: 03:41 Why has a Cambridgeshire company made an object that's the biggest in the world of its kind?
- London 2012: A Year On. Day Three: Disability. Duration: 04:38 How successful has the Paralympic legacy been?
- London 2012: A Year On. Day Five: Legacy? Duration: 02:58 Did the Olympics inspire a generation?