No Eye Contact
Expert Pamela Bannos and renowned photographer Joel Meyerowitz explain how Vivian Maier found the right camera.
Available since: Wed 19 Jun 2013
This clip is from
The story of a nanny who died in 2009 leaving a secret hoard of stunning photographs.
First broadcast: 25 Jun 2013
More clips from Vivian Maier: Who Took Nanny's Pictures?
More clips from imagine...
- The daily frustrations of the writing process of Philip Roth Duration: 02:00 Summer 2014, Philip Roth Unleashed Part 2
- Philip Roth on finally giving up writing Duration: 01:32 Summer 2014, Philip Roth Unleashed Part 2
- Philip describes the peace and privacy he gets from his small wooden cabin in Connecticut Duration: 02:18 Summer 2014, Philip Roth Unleashed Part 1
- Philip tells the story behind his memoir to his father Duration: 01:12 Summer 2014, Philip Roth Unleashed Part 1
- The First Favelas Duration: 02:02 Summer 2014, Rio 50 Degrees: Carry on CaRIOca