Why do I jump?
Naoki Higashida describes in his book, how his autism restricts his ability to inwardly experience emotions and how this public display is often misinterpreted.
Available since: Tue 18 Jun 2013
Books and authors - clips and interviews of authors on Radio 4
More clips from Book of the Week
- Laurie Lee’s daughter Jessy on ‘As I Walked Out…’ Duration: 03:06 As I Walked Out One Midsummer Morning
- "...an earthquake had struck the West Midlands..." Duration: 00:50 Curious: True Stories and Loose Connections
- Sweden Duration: 00:33 The Almost Nearly Perfect People: The Truth about the Nordic Miracle, Sweden, the Perfect Society
- Finland Duration: 00:53 The Almost Nearly Perfect People: The Truth about the Nordic Miracle, Enigmatic Finland
- Flexicurity Duration: 00:30 The Almost Nearly Perfect People: The Truth about the Nordic Miracle, Denmark, the Happiest Country in the World