How Cyprus has become an island of lost dreams for some
With its warm climate Cyprus became the perfect place for a holiday home or place to retire.
But the collapse of the banks robbed many people of their savings and left some with half finished properties turning the dream of a home in the sun into a nightmare.
Theopi Skarlatos reports.
Available since: Tue 18 Jun 2013
More clips from 15/06/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT
- Fast Track Highlights of 2013 Duration: 04:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- Online Check-in: Festive flight safety video Duration: 04:11 07/12/2013 GMT