How Cyprus has become an island of lost dreams for some
With its warm climate Cyprus became the perfect place for a holiday home or place to retire.
But the collapse of the banks robbed many people of their savings and left some with half finished properties turning the dream of a home in the sun into a nightmare.
Theopi Skarlatos reports.
Available since: Tue 18 Jun 2013
More clips from 15/06/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: Do airlines track customers' searches? Duration: 04:13 23/11/2013 GMT
- Meeting Chengdu's giant pandas Duration: 01:30 23/11/2013 GMT