My kart will go on - the 15 mile Titanic struggle to display a work of art.
A student from Clevedon has wheeled his creation 15 miles to Weston College to display it.
Available since: Mon 17 Jun 2013
This clip is from
Steve Le Fevre At Breakfast Action is being taken to stop new pubs, clubs and off-licenses opening in parts of Bedminster and Southville.
A Cumulative Impact Policy goes to Bristol City Council before consultation with residents
First broadcast: 17 Jun 2013
More clips from Steve Le Fevre At Breakfast
- Fast Row West Duration: 03:50 Delays at the Bristol North Baths site
- Is cancer drug Kadcyla too expensive? Duration: 01:52 A Shaun The Sheep arts trail for Bristol
- Celebrating the return of medal winner Siobhan-Marie O’Connor Duration: 02:57 Paying too much for nurses?
- £1,800 for a nursing shift Duration: 05:59 Paying too much for nurses?
- Our Commonwealth Games athletes - Ruby Harrold Duration: 02:55 The Khat ban and antisocial behaviour