Predicting Hollywood Box Office Success 13 Jun 13
In a highlight from today's Business Matters, Nick Meaney of Epagogix tells us how his small British firm advises Hollywood executives on which films will be box office blockbusters or bombs just by assessing data. And find out which three movie stars are more or less guaranteed to make a movie money.
Available since: Thu 13 Jun 2013
This clip is from
Global business news, with live guests and contributions from Asia and the USA.
More clips from Business Matters
- The Brazilian love of hair care Duration: 04:39
- Eight-year-old boy pays off other children's school lunch debts Duration: 03:04
- Dalai Lama on the importance of 'mindfulness' in Silicon Valley Duration: 05:58
- Progress for women in India is 'frustrating and inspiring' Duration: 08:29
- Jackie Chan's Fight Against Illegal Ivory Duration: 03:44 Jackie Chan fights to save wildlife