Sky's Sophie Turner Laing on why you should take risks in your career.
Take opportunities when they come your way and take a chance.
Available since: Wed 12 Jun 2013
This clip is from
Teaching sexual consent, Sophie Turner Laing, and fidelity in Othello. With Jenni Murray.
First broadcast: 12 Jun 2013
Which women have the greatest impact on UK politics, society, culture and economics?
More clips from Relationship education; Sophie Turner Laing
More clips from Woman's Hour
- A young rape survivor tells her story. Duration: 05:44
- Sam Bailey Duration: 06:59 A Girl Called Jack; Sam Bailey; Constance Markievicz
- Food blogger Jack Monroe Duration: 08:56 A Girl Called Jack; Sam Bailey; Constance Markievicz
- Cook The Perfect...Stollen with James Morton Duration: 08:27 Penelope Leach; PowerLister Barbara Judge; Self-harm in women prisoners
- "I just thought that law sounded challenging and interesting - and different" Duration: 00:34 Lady Justice Hallett; Extreme commutes; Honour killings