Find out why wigs and chemistry tests were essential to the reign of The White Queen
Three weddings, two coronations and a very long wig.
The writer and star of the BBC's latest costume drama 'The White Queen' talk about how the drama made the transition from script to screen.
The White Queen starts at 9pm on BBC One on Sunday 16th June.
Available since: Wed 12 Jun 2013
More clips from 12/06/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014