What's Wales Worth - Tourism: The rise of 'Glamping'
Jason Phelps finds out if 'glamping' is the new way to holiday, at a resort in west Wales.
Available since: Tue 11 Jun 2013
A showcase of some of the recent outstanding moments on BBC Radio Wales.
More clips from 11/06/2013
More clips from Jason Mohammad
- Catrin Pugh on surviving the bus crash that left her with 96% burns Duration: 11:32 15/05/2014
- Gabrielle Murphy: Lockdown Duration: 02:50 Radio Wales Music Day 2014
- The Sounds of the Miners' Strike, 30 Years On Duration: 29:05 12/03/2014
- UK City of Culture: Mal Pope Duration: 01:01 20/11/2013
- Old gadgets: Edgar Jones and his 1952 tumble dryer Duration: 03:18 14/11/2013