Power List: Kanya King in conversation with BBC1Xtra's Sarah Jane Crawford
"You can't just work hard, it's also about other people seeing that you're working hard."
Available since: Tue 11 Jun 2013
This clip is from
Sonali Deraniyagala on the 2004 tsunami that killed her children, parents and husband.
First broadcast: 11 Jun 2013
More clips from Kanya King; Life after the tsunami; Cervical cancer tests and screening; Bank notes
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Kate Hudson on family and forgiveness Duration: 00:52 Kate Hudson; Maternity Care; Enid Blyton; Women Against Fundamentalism
- Han-Na Chang: playing the notes is the least important thing Duration: 01:40 Nigeria; Introducing new siblings; Tom Kerridge
- Tom Kerridge Duration: 12:05 Nigeria; Introducing new siblings; Tom Kerridge
- Erica Jong Duration: 05:57
- Cook the Perfect...Black Forest Gateau Duration: 06:50 Alicia Markova; Thokozile Masipa; Erica Jong; Women's erotic writing