Black Country teacher dies at the age of 25 from cervical cancer
The tragic story of a Black Country teacher Gemma Marsh who died at the age of 25 from cervical cancer. It comes as figures show as many as 1 in 3 women are missing their appointments for smear tests. Hear Gemma's dad Darren talk to Pete Morgan about his daughter.
Available since: Tue 11 Jun 2013
This clip is from
Cervical cancer, pick pocketing at New St station and dog donors
First broadcast: 11 Jun 2013
More clips from Pete Morgan at Breakfast
- Terry Burton, WBA's Technical Director answers critics Duration: 09:07
- BBC WM Daz Hale reveals he has had a mini-stroke Duration: 05:03 Airports, strokes and street robberies.
- Stephen Sutton's story Duration: 12:51 Saint Georges Day, the last wishes of a terminally ill cancer patient and Brinsford Young Offenders Institute's poor conditions
- Park View School governor calls Muslim plot claims "fictitious" Duration: 05:49 09/04/2014
- Birmingham Mail columnist defends her 'domestic violence' views Duration: 07:30 07/04/2014