Are you unwittingly giving consent to receive cold calls?
Richard Lloyd from the consumer group Which? says seven out of 10 people who registered with the Telephone Preference Service to prevent nuisance calls still receive them.
Plus 5 live's Stephen Chittenden invites cold calling victim Chris McEvoy to challenge industry figures on why he received so many unsolicited calls.
Available since: Mon 10 Jun 2013
More clips from 10/06/2013
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- Missing Malaysia flight: "Many theories and no facts" Duration: 03:02 12/03/2014
- Ennis Hill backs Johnson Thompson for Commonwealth gold Duration: 01:30 12/03/2014
- 'What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners' star 'reads' bulletin Duration: 02:40
- The Co-Operative Group: a year of troubles and scandal Duration: 01:30 11/03/2014
- Malaysia plane: How can an aircraft virtually disappear? Duration: 01:30 10/03/2014