Can you do more to prevent nuisance calls?
New research from the consumer group Which? shows seven out of 10 people who signed up to the Telephone Preference Service are still receiving cold calls.
Richard Lloyd, from the consumer group, explains what else you can do to help prevent cold callers.
Plus 5 live's Stephen Chittenden questions the industry's key players on regulation.
Available since: Mon 10 Jun 2013
More clips from 10/06/2013
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- What's Wrong with Sugar? Duration: 01:34 Your Call, 05/05/2014
- Parents of Down's Syndrome twins: "Everyday is joyful" Duration: 03:25 Your Call, 21/03/2014
- Kate Bush's first live concerts for 35 years Duration: 02:59 21/03/2014
- Spamming Shakespeare Duration: 02:56 21/03/2014
- Peter Lawrence on his daughter Claudia Duration: 03:01 20/03/2014