Matt Everitt visits Worthy Farm
Matt Everitt takes a trip to Worthy Farm to see how the preparations for Glastonbury Festival are coming along, and speaks to co-organiser Emily Eavis who gives us an insight into this year's festival plans.
On his wanderings through the vast site, Matt finds Hank the bin painter and Mike Feingold who looks after the festival's permaculture garden.
Available since: Tue 11 Jun 2013
This clip is from
Bassist, singer, DJ, nightclub owner, label boss and author Peter Hook joins Shaun.
First broadcast: 11 Jun 2013
More clips from Shaun catches up with bassist Peter Hook
More clips from Shaun Keaveny
- Matt Everitt goes screen printing for Wear Your Old Band T-Shirt to Work Day Duration: 03:05 Shaun opens up the doors to the Small Claims Court
- Bill Bailey catches up with Shaun Keaveny Duration: 11:56 Bill Bailey drops by
- Milton Jones chats with Shaun Duration: 13:17 Milton Jones joins Shaun
- Frank Skinner chats to Shaun Keaveny Duration: 18:20 Frank Skinner drops into the studio
- Ian Rankin speaks to Shaun Keaveny Duration: 13:35 Rebus author Ian Rankin joins Shaun in the studio