Peace camp on Greenham Common, 1982
Description of the role of women in the Welsh anti-nuclear movements in the 1980s focussing in particular on a march to Greenham Common in 1981 and their importance in the subsequent peace camp at the base.
Available since: Fri 7 Jun 2013
This clip is from
Audio and video clips on Welsh History and Heritage from BBC Wales.
More clips from Welsh History
More clips from BBC Wales
- World's first ever eyelash factory Duration: 02:20 Welsh History
- Shakespeare's School Duration: 01:49 Welsh History, Welsh History
- Wheat Duration: 01:34 Welsh History, Welsh History
- Wool Spinning Duration: 01:57 Welsh History, Welsh History
- Clothes of Wealthy Tudor Families Duration: 01:35 Welsh History, Welsh History