The glory that is Coronation Chicken
Sixty years ago chefs were poaching fowls and reaching for curry powder, mayonnaise and apricot puree, for what turned out to be a classic dish for the new Queen - Coronation Chicken.
Food writer Charles Campion offers Sian Williams and Richard Coles a plateful.
Available since: Sun 2 Jun 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Saturday Live
- Thanks: long distance lorry driver, hitchhiker and getting on the wrong train Duration: 02:52 Nick Hewer
- Nancy Dell'Olio's Inheritance Tracks Duration: 06:34 Nick Hewer
- Julia and Malcolm Donaldson perform a teaser of "The Scarecrows' Wedding" Duration: 03:17 Julia Donaldson
- Thanks: Trapped in a stairway, postoperative care and a cycling accident Duration: 02:50 Julia Donaldson
- Roger Wright's Inheritance Tracks Duration: 06:38 Julia Donaldson