"The most dangerous man in Tudor England".
Melvyn Bragg talks to Edward Stourton about William Tyndale.
Available since: Sun 2 Jun 2013
This clip is from
A look at the ethical and religious issues of the week
More clips from Sunday
- World War I - Germany Duration: 06:50 Archbishop John Sentamu, vocations and Christian assemblies in schools
- World War I - Quakers Duration: 05:24 Women bishops, Gandhi statue, World Cup Popes
- Nigeria hostage negotiator speaks exclusively to Sunday Duration: 05:56
- "I think we are losing the plot" - that is the Chief Rabbi's verdict on today's Britain as he talks exclusively to Sunday. Duration: 15:27
- Interview with Bishop James Jones Duration: 11:32