Rebecca Miller explains why her husband Daniel Day Lewis might have trouble playing her latest character.
Her father was the American playwright, Arthur Miller and her husband is actor, Daniel Day Lewis making Rebecca Miller Hollywood royalty.
In her own right, she is a successful director, screenwriter and writer.
She told Breakfast’s Bill Turnbull and Susanna Reid there was a long silence when she pitched her “high risk” novel, Jacob’s Folly.
The novel, ‘Jacob’s Folly’ is out now.
Available since: Wed 29 May 2013
More clips from 29/05/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Portrait of a President: Artist Harold Riley remembers Nelson Mandela Duration: 05:24 06/12/2013
- “He reminds me of my Dad so much” How Idris Elba’s father inspired portrayal of Mandela Duration: 04:30 05/12/2013
- Things that make you go mmm: Hanson hit the road Duration: 05:32 05/12/2013
- Meet the man who buys anything. How much will he pay for the Breakfast sofa? Duration: 05:09 05/12/2013
- Beats on Breakfast: Jack Topping Duration: 02:11 04/12/2013