"The big problem is if Europe gets split. That's a possibility nobody is interested in."
Guests on WHYS discuss whether lifting the arms embargo on Syria is the right decision.
Available since: Mon 27 May 2013
More clips from World Have Your Say
- Hear Tanya in Kharkiv and Sviatoslav in Kiev discuss the security situation in Ukraine Duration: 05:53 What's Changed in Ukraine?
- Where does the Ebola virus come from? Duration: 01:52 Your questions on Ebola
- 'Our freedoms are being tightened and boundaries are moving inward' - Derek, a protester in Hong Kong Duration: 22:13 What do Hong Kong's protesters want?
- "My brother died looking for weapons for mass destruction and Iraq is no better place" Duration: 00:52 Has President Obama got it right on Iraq?
- Peter Mansoor and Fred Kaplan argue the point on who was to blame, Maliki or Obama, for not leaving troops behind in Iraq Duration: 01:48 Is the Crisis in Iraq all America's Fault?