Gary Numan in conversation with Radcliffe and Maconie
Gary Numan speaks to Mark and Stuart about his brand new album Splinter, its industrial sound and moving to the US west coast.
Available since: Mon 27 May 2013
- Interviewed Guest
- Gary Numan
Watch and listen to the very best music moments brought to you from BBC 6 Music.
More clips from Radcliffe and Maconie
- Sid Griffin on Alice Cooper! Duration: 16:55 Sid Griffin
- Joan Wasser talks to Mark Radcliffe Duration: 10:49 Joan Wasser
- Ben Watt talks to Mark Radcliffe Duration: 20:19 Ben Watt
- Stewart Lee and Steve Beresford speak to Mark Radcliffe Duration: 15:04 Stewart Lee and Steve Beresford
- Goldfrapp talks to Radcliffe and Maconie Duration: 11:20 Alison Goldfrapp