Former Conservative leader and Home Secretary Michael Howard believes Tories and Labour should consider working together to pass the Communications Data Bill, critics call it a "snooper's charter"
Available since: Sun 26 May 2013
More clips from Sunday Breakfast
- Jared Leto on having a blast at the Oscars Duration: 00:33 02/03/2014
- Luther Blissett on Sol Campbell FA racism claims Duration: 06:44 02/03/2014
- My partner blew nearly half a million on gambling Duration: 05:21 02/03/2014
- Yorkshire "not an option" for condemned baby giraffe Duration: 06:25 09/02/2014
- Boycott: Swann retirement "very honest" Duration: 06:06 22/12/2013