Former Conservative leader and Home Secretary Michael Howard believes Tories and Labour should consider working together to pass the Communications Data Bill, critics call it a "snooper's charter"
Available since: Sun 26 May 2013
More clips from Sunday Breakfast
- Former Arsenal captain slams Wenger Duration: 03:44
- Life as a female gang member Duration: 05:53
- Mafia victim on Pope condemning gangsters Duration: 05:37 23/03/2014
- Jared Leto on having a blast at the Oscars Duration: 00:33 02/03/2014
- Luther Blissett on Sol Campbell FA racism claims Duration: 06:44 02/03/2014