"War on terror will be over when we treat terror like a crime"
Our guests at KUT in Austin, Texas say how they'll know when the war on terror is over.
Available since: Fri 24 May 2013
More clips from World Have Your Say
- Hear Tanya in Kharkiv and Sviatoslav in Kiev discuss the security situation in Ukraine Duration: 05:53 What's Changed in Ukraine?
- Where does the Ebola virus come from? Duration: 01:52 Your questions on Ebola
- 'Our freedoms are being tightened and boundaries are moving inward' - Derek, a protester in Hong Kong Duration: 22:13 What do Hong Kong's protesters want?
- "My brother died looking for weapons for mass destruction and Iraq is no better place" Duration: 00:52 Has President Obama got it right on Iraq?
- Peter Mansoor and Fred Kaplan argue the point on who was to blame, Maliki or Obama, for not leaving troops behind in Iraq Duration: 01:48 Is the Crisis in Iraq all America's Fault?