XBox One 'is still a gaming console'
Microsoft has unveiled the Xbox One, which will go on sale later this year.
The next-generation console was revealed alongside a new Kinect sensor and a redesigned gamepad.
The US firm described the voice and gesture-controlled machine as an "all-in-one" system offering games, live TV, movies and music.
Mark Istook reports on Microsoft's new approach and hears how Microsoft still believes its new device is still primarily a gaming console.
Available since: Fri 24 May 2013
The Click team get hands on with the latest tech
More clips from 25/05/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- Webscape: Design your own transport network Duration: 04:53
- What price for free wi-fi? Duration: 06:20 26/07/2014 GMT
- Control a digger with smart goggles Duration: 01:52 19/07/2014 GMT
- Apps to feed the selfie obsession Duration: 05:06 26/07/2014 GMT
- Social media reveals secret lives Duration: 03:46 19/07/2014 GMT