"It doesn't matter if you're a boy or a girl to play, you just have to not be silly and mess around!"
Six year old Sophie talks about her love of football.
Available since: Fri 24 May 2013
This clip is from
Jenni Murray offers a female perspective, discussing women's football and more.
First broadcast: 24 May 2013
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Erica Jong Duration: 05:57
- Cook the Perfect...Black Forest Gateau Duration: 06:50 Alicia Markova; Thokozile Masipa; Erica Jong; Women's erotic writing
- Ursula Le Guin Duration: 10:33 Ursula Le Guin
- Men Who Sell Sex Duration: 12:15 Claire Goose; Dalits; Maria Miller
- Prostitution Laws – An International Perspective Duration: 11:25 Michelle Collins; Sheila Jeffreys on prostitution; Grand National