Top tips to prevent pickpocketing
In April, one of the world's most-visited museums, the Louvre in Paris closed for the day as staff protested over pickpockets who were said to be targeting both employees and tourists.
According to a recent survey the city is on a growing list of European destinations - including London and Barcelona - which are seeing an increasing number of tourist thefts.
Anthony Baxter finds out why tourists are being targeted and how to reduce the risk of losing your possessions.
Available since: Fri 24 May 2013
More clips from 18/05/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT
- Fast Track Highlights of 2013 Duration: 04:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- Online Check-in: Festive flight safety video Duration: 04:11 07/12/2013 GMT