Behind the scenes at Grand Central Terminal
New York’s Grand Central Terminal is celebrating its centenary.
About 750,000 people pass through the terminal every day and the building has more platforms than any other in the world.
Fast Track goes behind the scenes to meet the workers who ensure everything keeps running on time.
Available since: Fri 24 May 2013
More clips from 18/05/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 India
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 India
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT