Behind the scenes at Grand Central Terminal
New York’s Grand Central Terminal is celebrating its centenary.
About 750,000 people pass through the terminal every day and the building has more platforms than any other in the world.
Fast Track goes behind the scenes to meet the workers who ensure everything keeps running on time.
Available since: Fri 24 May 2013
More clips from 18/05/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: Do airlines track customers' searches? Duration: 04:13 23/11/2013 GMT
- Meeting Chengdu's giant pandas Duration: 01:30 23/11/2013 GMT