"I didn't teach my son to swim" says Sharron Davies
Olympic medallist swimmer Sharron Davies, speaks to Rachel Burden about a report by the Amateur Swimming Association, which has found half of all children can't swim a length of their swimming pool without arm bands or a float by the time they leave primary school. Sharron also explains why she didn't personally teach her son to swim and instead sent him for lessons.
Available since: Thu 23 May 2013
This clip is from
5 live's breakfast programme with news, sport, weather and money reports.
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- What's Wrong with Sugar? Duration: 01:34 Your Call, 05/05/2014
- Parents of Down's Syndrome twins: "Everyday is joyful" Duration: 03:25 Your Call, 21/03/2014
- Kate Bush's first live concerts for 35 years Duration: 02:59 21/03/2014
- Spamming Shakespeare Duration: 02:56 21/03/2014
- Peter Lawrence on his daughter Claudia Duration: 03:01 20/03/2014