Where are Your Clothes Made?
"Do you know where your clothes are made? Does it matter to you?" Young people on the city streets were asked these questions in light of the recent Bangladesh factory collapse.
Available since: Wed 22 May 2013
This clip is from
2/8 In Derry/Londonderry, a panel debates the high price of cheap clothes.
First broadcast: 22 May 2013
More clips from Free Speech
- “When will it be accepted to be Muslim and gay?” Duration: 03:56 Series 3, Episode 1
- ‘What’s the Point in Voting?’ Duration: 01:27 Series 2, Live from Parliament
- Dan Howell on Bullying Duration: 01:28 Series 2
- Tina Daheley on the National Curriculm Duration: 01:54 Series 2
- Rick Edwards on Votes At 16 Duration: 01:40 Series 2