Infectious diseases consultant: 'We don't know what to do next'
File on 4's Allan Urry speaks to Dr Susan Hopkins, infectious diseases consultant at the Royal Free Hospital, about the obstacles facing medics in their efforts to control antibiotic-resistant infections and the myriad unknown factors and unanswered questions that make their task even more difficult.
Available since: Tue 21 May 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from File on 4
- 'In any normal market, the price would collapse' Duration: 01:03 Petrol Prices
- The Rise of the Salafist movement Duration: 02:24 Recoiling the Arab Spring
- Undercover Cops Duration: 03:04 Undercover Cops
- Green on blue attacks raise questions about Afghan recruitment process Duration: 02:29 Green on Blue
- Islamic schools' child abuse risk Duration: 02:05 Madrassas