Celebrating 20 years of the world wide web
Twenty years ago the world wide web was developed by Sir Tim Berners-Lee while working at the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (Cern).
To mark the anniversary a team at Cern is recreating the world's first web page.
David Reid visited the organisation to find out more.
Available since: Tue 21 May 2013
More clips from 18/05/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- The boom in technology sub-cultures Duration: 02:50 12/04/2014 GMT
- A look inside a 'Cybersquat' Duration: 05:05 12/04/2014 GMT
- Cupid: The drone with a stun gun Duration: 01:41 05/04/2014 GMT
- The films making science captivating Duration: 03:35 12/04/2014 GMT
- Could this technology change the future of TV adverts? Duration: 03:16 05/04/2014 GMT