Celebrating 20 years of the world wide web
Twenty years ago the world wide web was developed by Sir Tim Berners-Lee while working at the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (Cern).
To mark the anniversary a team at Cern is recreating the world's first web page.
David Reid visited the organisation to find out more.
Available since: Tue 21 May 2013
More clips from 18/05/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- Webscape: Design your own transport network Duration: 04:53
- What price for free wi-fi? Duration: 06:20 26/07/2014 GMT
- Control a digger with smart goggles Duration: 01:52 19/07/2014 GMT
- Apps to feed the selfie obsession Duration: 05:06 26/07/2014 GMT
- Social media reveals secret lives Duration: 03:46 19/07/2014 GMT