Celebrating 20 years of the world wide web
Twenty years ago the world wide web was developed by Sir Tim Berners-Lee while working at the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (Cern).
To mark the anniversary a team at Cern is recreating the world's first web page.
David Reid visited the organisation to find out more.
Available since: Tue 21 May 2013
More clips from 18/05/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- Could you beat Usain Bolt in a race? Duration: 01:34 19/07/2014 GMT
- The evolution of Bjork's instruments Duration: 02:24 05/07/2014 GMT
- What is the appeal of 'real life' simulators? Duration: 04:52 19/07/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Apps to help out in a travel emergency Duration: 04:52 19/07/2014 GMT
- How to watch the World Cup live at 35,000 ft Duration: 04:35 12/07/2014 GMT