Travel Clinic: Lost baggage
Why passengers might end up waiving some of their rights if they try to make their own arrangements to pick up lost baggage.
Simon Calder tackles this and other travel problems including one passenger’s difficulty in spending frequent flyer points during school holidays.
Available since: Tue 21 May 2013
More clips from 11/05/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT
- Fast Track Highlights of 2013 Duration: 04:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- Online Check-in: Festive flight safety video Duration: 04:11 07/12/2013 GMT