Travel Clinic: Lost baggage
Why passengers might end up waiving some of their rights if they try to make their own arrangements to pick up lost baggage.
Simon Calder tackles this and other travel problems including one passenger’s difficulty in spending frequent flyer points during school holidays.
Available since: Tue 21 May 2013
More clips from 11/05/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: Do airlines track customers' searches? Duration: 04:13 23/11/2013 GMT
- Meeting Chengdu's giant pandas Duration: 01:30 23/11/2013 GMT