"I've never been a Page Three girl before or since!"
Betty Boothroyd describing her time as the first lady Speaker.
Available since: Mon 20 May 2013
More clips from Archive on 4
- Ronnie Biggs spells out his tabloid feelings Duration: 01:38 The Crime of the Century
- Meeting Basil Bunting Duration: 04:11 A Strong Song Tows Us - Another History of English Poetry
- Election manifesto or suicide note? Duration: 02:03 The Longest Suicide Note in History
- Mandy Rice-Davies: "We certainly weren't hookers" Duration: 00:56 Profumo Confidential
- Many journalists 'driven by deep emotional demons' Duration: 01:23 Heroes and Hacks