Can wakeboarding make a splash at the 2020 games?
Watch 5 live Breakfast's George Riley try wakeboarding at Salford Wake Park as he finds out why the sport is one of eight bidding for Olympic status in 2020.
Available since: Fri 17 May 2013
Rachel Burden and George Riley try all eight sports bidding for Olympic status in 2020.
More clips from 20/05/2013
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- Nelson Mandela artist: “You can’t paint charisma” Duration: 03:12 Your Call, 06/12/2013
- Springboks' Mark Andrews on meeting Mandela Duration: 06:24 Your Call, 06/12/2013
- Labour MP Peter Hain on Mandela and his oppressors Duration: 03:27 06/12/2013
- Under 10s coach sacked for "desire to win" Duration: 04:23 Your Call, 04/12/2013
- Rachel Burden vs Harlem Globetrotters Duration: 02:29 02/12/2013