Sparkles and spangles and hectic goings on
The Saturday Review panel discuss Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby.
Available since: Fri 17 May 2013
This clip is from
Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby and Propaganda at the British Library.
First broadcast: 18 May 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Saturday Review
- Le Week-end - twist or stick? Duration: 01:50 The Commitments musical; Le Week-End
- Filth: the David Soul moment Duration: 01:16 Filth and Masters of Sex
- A relief that there isn't an analyst at every corner Duration: 01:35 Blue Jasmine, Serpentine Sackler Gallery
- The stars of the show - the squirrels! Duration: 01:08 Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, LS Lowry
- Mystifying and not in the right way. Duration: 01:05 The Amen Corner and The White Queen