Daft Punk speak to Lauren Laverne
Daft Punk (aka Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo) speak to Lauren Laverne about their new album Random Access Memories.
They tell Lauren what it was like to work with Nile Rogers and Giorgio Moroder, how computers are now a musical barrier and they also answer the burning question: "would you let Iron Man join the band?"
Available since: Fri 17 May 2013
- Interviewed Guest
- Daft Punk
Watch and listen to the very best music moments brought to you from BBC 6 Music.
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Robert Plant in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 38:10 With Robert Plant live in session
- The 6 Music Live - Line up! Duration: 09:04 Lauren announces 6 Music Live
- Jenny Lewis' live session Duration: 21:01 With Jenny Lewis live in session
- Sinkane - Live Session Duration: 19:10 Lauren with Sinkane in session
- The Barr Brothers - Live Session Duration: 20:56 Nemone sits in with The Barr Brothers in session