Daft Punk speak to Lauren Laverne
Daft Punk (aka Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo) speak to Lauren Laverne about their new album Random Access Memories.
They tell Lauren what it was like to work with Nile Rogers and Giorgio Moroder, how computers are now a musical barrier and they also answer the burning question: "would you let Iron Man join the band?"
Available since: Fri 17 May 2013
- Interviewed Guest
- Daft Punk
Watch and listen to the very best music moments brought to you from BBC 6 Music.
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Paul Smith and Peter Brewis - Live Session Duration: 22:51 With Paul Smith and Peter Brewis
- Bob Mould in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 21:09 With Bob Mould in session
- Chali 2na - Live Session Duration: 23:39 With Chali 2na in session
- Wooden Arms - Live Session Duration: 29:27 With Wooden Arms in session
- Kindness in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 26:55 With Kindness in session