Daft Punk speak to Lauren Laverne
Daft Punk (aka Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo) speak to Lauren Laverne about their new album Random Access Memories.
They tell Lauren what it was like to work with Nile Rogers and Giorgio Moroder, how computers are now a musical barrier and they also answer the burning question: "would you let Iron Man join the band?"
Available since: Fri 17 May 2013
- Interviewed Guest
- Daft Punk
Watch and listen to the very best music moments brought to you from BBC 6 Music.
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Lucius in session for Nemone Duration: 16:21 Nemone sits in wth Lucius live in session
- Django Django's David Maclean talks to Nemone Duration: 07:15 Nemone sits in with David Maclean of Django Django
- Ben Watt and Bernard Butler live in session for Nemone Duration: 23:54 Nemone sits in with Ben Watt in session
- Nick Waterhouse in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 21:31 With Nick Waterhouse in session
- School of Language in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 22:27 With School of Language in session