Daft Punk speak to Lauren Laverne
Daft Punk (aka Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo) speak to Lauren Laverne about their new album Random Access Memories.
They tell Lauren what it was like to work with Nile Rogers and Giorgio Moroder, how computers are now a musical barrier and they also answer the burning question: "would you let Iron Man join the band?"
Available since: Fri 17 May 2013
- Interviewed Guest
- Daft Punk
Watch and listen to the very best music moments brought to you from BBC 6 Music.
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- James in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 30:36 Lauren plays out the week's People's Playlist.
- Mutual Benefit live in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 22:15 Mutual Benefit live in session
- Damien Jurado live in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 24:45 With Damien Jurado live in session
- Lauren chats to John Carter Cash Duration: 09:27 Lauren talks to John Carter Cash
- Elbow launch 6 Music Festival Duration: 42:44 Lauren is live from the 6 Music Festival