Daft Punk speak to Lauren Laverne
Daft Punk (aka Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo) speak to Lauren Laverne about their new album Random Access Memories.
They tell Lauren what it was like to work with Nile Rogers and Giorgio Moroder, how computers are now a musical barrier and they also answer the burning question: "would you let Iron Man join the band?"
Available since: Fri 17 May 2013
- Interviewed Guest
- Daft Punk
Watch and listen to the very best music moments brought to you from BBC 6 Music.
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Anne Eve - Live Session Duration: 13:33 Mary Anne Hobbs sits in with Annie Eve in session
- Teen - Live Session Duration: 13:48 Mary Anne Hobbs sits in with a session from Teen
- Lykke Li is live in session Duration: 12:40 Mary Anne Hobbs sits in with Lykke Li in session
- Jungle - Live Session Duration: 14:46 With Jungle live in session
- Honeyblood - Live Session and Interview Duration: 18:17 With Honeyblood live in session