Daft Punk speak to Lauren Laverne
Daft Punk (aka Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo) speak to Lauren Laverne about their new album Random Access Memories.
They tell Lauren what it was like to work with Nile Rogers and Giorgio Moroder, how computers are now a musical barrier and they also answer the burning question: "would you let Iron Man join the band?"
Available since: Fri 17 May 2013
- Interviewed Guest
- Daft Punk
Watch and listen to the very best music moments brought to you from BBC 6 Music.
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Kele Okereke in session for Nemone Duration: 24:59 Nemone sits in
- Lauren Laverne meets U2 Duration: 20:00 Lauren is joined by U2
- Shaun Usher speaks to Lauren Laverne Duration: 07:09 With author Shaun Usher
- John Grant and the BBC Philharmonic Orchestra - Live Session Duration: 13:35 With John Grant
- David Byrne chats with Lauren Duration: 16:33 The Sound of Style: 1980-1990, plus David Byrne