Daft Punk speak to Lauren Laverne
Daft Punk (aka Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo) speak to Lauren Laverne about their new album Random Access Memories.
They tell Lauren what it was like to work with Nile Rogers and Giorgio Moroder, how computers are now a musical barrier and they also answer the burning question: "would you let Iron Man join the band?"
Available since: Fri 17 May 2013
- Interviewed Guest
- Daft Punk
Watch and listen to the very best music moments brought to you from BBC 6 Music.
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Teleman - Live Session Duration: 15:51 Jon Hillcock sits in with Teleman in session
- Rosamund Pike chats with Lauren Duration: 14:21 With Rosamund Pike
- Childhood - Live session Duration: 20:25 With Childhood live in session
- Jessie Ware in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 28:18 With Jessie Ware live in session
- Guy Pearce chats with Lauren Duration: 12:49 Lauren is joined by Guy Pearce