Daft Punk speak to Lauren Laverne
Daft Punk (aka Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo) speak to Lauren Laverne about their new album Random Access Memories.
They tell Lauren what it was like to work with Nile Rogers and Giorgio Moroder, how computers are now a musical barrier and they also answer the burning question: "would you let Iron Man join the band?"
Available since: Fri 17 May 2013
- Interviewed Guest
- Daft Punk
Watch and listen to the very best music moments brought to you from BBC 6 Music.
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Dum Dum Girls live in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 18:50 With Dum Dum Girls live in session
- Cut Copy live in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 26:36 With Cut Copy live in session
- Maxïmo Park's Paul Smith speaks to Lauren Laverne Duration: 05:51 With Paul Smith of Maximo Park
- Giorgio Moroder speaks to Lauren Laverne Duration: 19:37 With Giorgio Moroder in conversation
- Chuck Palahniuk chats to Lauren Laverne Duration: 19:05 With author Chuck Palahniuk