Daft Punk speak to Lauren Laverne
Daft Punk (aka Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo) speak to Lauren Laverne about their new album Random Access Memories.
They tell Lauren what it was like to work with Nile Rogers and Giorgio Moroder, how computers are now a musical barrier and they also answer the burning question: "would you let Iron Man join the band?"
Available since: Fri 17 May 2013
- Interviewed Guest
- Daft Punk
Watch and listen to the very best music moments brought to you from BBC 6 Music.
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- The Barr Brothers - Live Session Duration: 20:56 Nemone sits in with The Barr Brothers in session
- Wytches in session for Nemone Duration: 16:35 Nemone sits in with The Wytches in session
- Portishead's Geoff Barrow chats with Nemone Duration: 10:15 Nemone sits in with Portishead's Geoff Barrow
- Teleman - Live Session Duration: 15:51 Jon Hillcock sits in with Teleman in session
- Rosamund Pike chats with Lauren Duration: 14:21 With Rosamund Pike